Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 20, 2014

History of Kelso Bloodline

The Kelso blood was named after Mr.Walter Kelso. Mr. Kelso was born on August 8, 1892, in Galveston, Texas.


 White Kelso


He started with gamefowl after he attended a meet at Opelousas, La., and said he was so impressed with their courage and gameness. 



Melsim's Kelso

He stated by 1927 he was doing well in the business world. He hired himself a feeder. He also stated he has close business relations with John H. Madigan and started using some of his fowl.


CHARACTERISTICS

Kelso's are known for Exellent Cutting, Deliberate Hitting and most of all they're Body Punchers

Check this Roundhead Kelso 10 sec fastest kill video posted on our Youtube Channel





More Photos of Kelso Bloodline
Kelso Hatch


Kelso Hatch Broodhen


                                                                       White Kelso

Cardinal Kelso

Subscribe on our Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/pinoysabongreplay

6 comments:

  1. Sir, I'm planning to cross my White Kelso hen to my Melsims Cardinal Kelso, Do you know what would be the result and how the fighting style changes? or what would be the outcome, I'm afraid i might end up in a wrong combination, Oliver here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning crossing my white kelso over white Thompson claret

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can cross council on Clara I worked at Cardinal game club reformed clarin and hatch report kelso and Clarence we fought a seal and kelso my favorite chicken is Frank steel hatch Colonel givens hatch leiper hatch McClain ass and the best of the best claret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm back now I got my kelso's yellow cross on my hatch I got my Clarence got a cross on my hatch clarin claret Leroy restbrook I believe I'm a whip everybody around I've tied a knife and I'll cut him to pieces one of them's name I got ugly with me I'ma whipping my buses f****** ass I'm a f****** steroid head on my beat the f*** out of him

    ReplyDelete